Ayy Girl Where You Been?

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hellooooo readers!! I've been gone quite a while in case you haven't noticed and I'd like to provide you some explanation. What it really comes down to is that I got bored. There are only so many posts on lipstick you can write (or read, for that matter) until they become monotonous.

Not only did I become bored, however, I also got a super awesome cold that kept me out for a good week. But wait! That's not all! Just when I recovered from that I got a super duper awesome heat rash out of absolutely no where that kept me immobile and hella uncomfy for three days. If anyone has any idea of what causes heat rash hit me up cause I've got no clue what crimes I committed to be punished in such a way.
Anywho, I have made a number of purchases by way of scrounged together money and tricking my Dad into buying me stuff, so be expecting some reviews and whatnot soon. I hope y'all didn't miss me too much and that you've been eating lots of croissants in my absence. Unless you're gluten intolerant. In which case please don't eat croissants.

ok love you bye
xo
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY