A Few Things

Thursday, February 13, 2014


First of all…
Ahhhh look how pretty my blog is now!! I can't say I did it myself (thank you Etsy), but it's absolutely worth every penny. Just having a nicer theme for my blog makes me want to add more to it and give you darling ducklings more to read. My goal is to post 2-3 times a week and I've definitely been slacking for about ten days…oops!! Don't worry though, I'm hopping right back in with my cute as heck new theme!

Second of all…
Alright ducklings, here's where this post gets real; I've been lying to you. I created this blog thinking that it would be something fun to do on the side and just to get myself into the beauty blogger community. I've since realized that I'd really like to make this an important part of my life. Therefore, I'm shedding my "Lissie" skin and telling you my real name. Yes friends, Lissie isn't real. Claire, however, is.
this is real this is me
I created this blog under a fake name because at first I was a little embarrassed about wanting to be a beauty blogger. And once I saw that there were people actually reading my stuff I felt bad about my fake persona.  Now that I've decided to really do this whole blog thing I want you guys to know who I am. I hope you can forgive my dumbness in starting CFTD as "Lissie" and continue to enjoy it with Claire.

10 points to whatever Hogwarts house you're in if you got the Camp Rock lyrics
xo
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY