Preferred Methods of Wasting Time

Monday, February 17, 2014


As I mentioned in my last post, I'm a professional night owl. While most of my day is spent sometimes actually doing stuff, my evenings/early mornings are spent gaping at my computer screen. While this is a habit I would love to break, lying in bed four hours before my usual bedtime trying to fall asleep simply isn't as much fun as Twitter. Therefore, I shall continue my nocturnal ways until some divine force intervenes.
Twitter: Yaaay for semi normal human interaction!! Through a computer screen of course. I much prefer Twitter to Facebook as it allows me to stalk my favorite famous people and sometimes attempt to talk to them if I gather the guts to do so. Beyond that, its a great way to keep up with my favorite bloggers in real time as well as make the world think I'm wittier than I really am. Follow me here!!

Tumblr: Fun fact: I've literally signed my life over to this website. I'm obsessed. I'm not quite sure how to explain Tumblr to those who don't know. But those who do know, you know. It's somewhere in-between literal blogging (like this) and Twitter with some funny people and folks with mad Photoshop skills thrown in.

Netflix: Ahh Netflix, the gateway to so much pain and so much joy. By pain I mean getting far too emotionally attached to TV shows as well as how sore your eyes get after staying up 'til 4am binge watching Parks and Rec. Some of my personal faves are How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, Merlin, and I've just begun Bates Motel (warning, though, that show is dark). Oh and how can I forget Teen Wolf!! Anybody else watch this show? I need someone to discuss how WORRIED I AM ABOUT STILES WITH.

Etsy: Ohmygod I get lost on this site so easily. This place has a bevy of killer shops for almost anything. Jewelry? Tons of it. In every style. At every price point. Decorative pillows and other home decor? Um duh. S'mores brownies?? Um yeah, I'll have like fifty thanks. I may not have a real place to decorate at the moment, but my dorm room next year is gonna be so cute thanks to the stuff I've seen on this website.

Youtube: Whether it's a monthly favorite video, bloopers from my favorite TV shows, or a Wicked bootleg, there's usually always a Youtube window open in my browser. I mean really, where else are you gonna find this:

Am I right ladies?
xo
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY