Up Next: Skincare

Monday, February 3, 2014

Question: does anybody else have a long list of stuff they want for when the stuff they have runs its course? Specifically for skincare? No one? Bueller? Well I, for one, do have a list and oh boy is it a long one. Here's the stuff that I'm seriously considering purchasing after my current tube of REN Clay Cleanser peaces out.

Murad Moisturizer: I was introduced to the brand's moisturizers when I purchased their trial acne kit, the Skin Perfecting Lotion being one of the minis included. I always loved how my skin felt after putting it on and how I feel after leaving my glorious Murad facials at Massage Envy (shootout to my fave esthetician, Jenny!). I may not go back to the Skin Perfecting Lotion itself, but with some advice from my homegirl Jenny I'm sure I'll find the Murad Moisturizer that's best for me.

Keihl's Calendula Toner: So earlier as I was browsing the Keihl's website, as you do, I stumbled upon this toner. A customer favorite, this cult product is meant to both soothe and improve problem areas. Basically the reviews said it cleared up acne and transformed skin into something heavenly. I'm in.

Keihl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser: Another find from snooping the website, this cleanser is from the brand's Clearly Corrective range, formulated specifically for evening out skin tone. So if this bad boy can give me some deep cleaning to keep nasties at bay and kick the hyperpigmentation left over from old nasties to the curb, I will give Keihl's my firstborn.

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion: My current Garnier rollerball can always be counted on to take care of puffiness, yet the dark circles under my eyes always remain. If there's anything that can take care of tired eyes (lots of blogging to do you know) it's known throughout the blogosphere that this will revive them. And if there's anyone I trust, it's other bloggers. Cheetah Sisters starts playing softly in the background…

My skin is very excited to meet all four of you
xo
Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY