Au Naturale

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I've been such a bad blogger I'M SO SORRY I'm trash. I've been MIA for a little over a week cause I've been feeling real under the weather, but that's no excuse for not giving you guys a little post or two and I'm so sorry! I'm feeling better now and am getting back into the groove of things, so I hope you didn't miss me too much.

This post is less of a review or commentary on something as it is a kind of pact…with myself. I've become more and more interested by natural beauty and skincare. Why put a bunch of nasty, harsh chemicals all over your pretty face when you can put kinder stuff on it and still get the same results?
So here is my pact: I, Croissant Claire, will attempt to make at least half of my beauty (makeup, skincare, body care, haircare) stash from all natural brands.
Honestly, I'm super stoked about this. Not only because I totally wanna put stuff that's better for me all over my face and hair and whatnot, but also because the stuff from some of my fave natural brands is hella cute. I mean just look at that Tarte blush. (I intend to buy it in every shade, shhhhh, we're not gonna talk about it) Also, never ever set me free in a Bare Minerals flagship because I will cry and buy everything. #mineralmakeup4lyfe
One of my newfound natural loves is Josie Maran. There's argan oil in literally everything. Party so hard. And just in case you haven't met my new cleanser soulmate yet, my review for the ever dashing Dr. Hauschka's Cleansing Cream is right hurr. Who's excited??!

Anyone?   Bueller?
xo
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY