What's On My Face: 4/4/14

Friday, April 4, 2014

Bonjour ducklings!!April is shaping up to be pretty good for me already and I hope its going the same for you! I just got back from lunch with a friend, so here's what's on muh face for the day.

Am I madly in love with the Givenchy Teint Couture Long Wearing Foundation? Nah. But am I polishing it off because the thing was like fifty bucks? Bingo. Post foundation, my Holy Grail concealer was dabbed on my bumpy problem areas. (As I look into my near future I see PMS on the horizon. Yay.) My supah-fave Stila Convertible Color in Poppy was dabbed on my cheeks for some color.
I've been getting pretty good with making my liquid liner real thin so that it's wearable for everyday, so I used my slightly janky L'Oreal one (it's the gold tube thing in the picture) just cause it's what I have. NYX Shadow stick was drawn into my outer crease and then blended, I really love the taupe-y smoke this gives. Eyelashes were curled (duh.) and coated in Maybelling Falsies Waterproof which I'm starting to like a bit more now that it's dried out a bit more. It still transfers a bit though and I'm left with either eyeliner or brow bone highlighter that's dark black. Not cute. I've found that I'm definitely a dry mascara kinda girl and will keep that in mind from here on out.
Lip-wise, recently I've been breaking out my Maybelline Color Whisper in Pinup Peach which I bought last summer and used basically every day for quite a while. I shoved it to the back of my drawer at the introduction of more wintry lip colors but I'm soooooo back in love with it now!!
Anyway, I hope you're all having a fantastic start to the month!

xo
Claire

Bonus:
As I was photographing this post my kitty cat decided to walk all over everything and completely interrupt. He obviously wanted in on some picture action so he's now got some fab head shots. Therefore, look how cute my kitty is!!
his name is Max, he's ready for his close up


2 comments:

  1. Very jel - I need the Nars creamy concealer - but they never have my shade!
    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need a new one and can't find my shade anywhere either!! I feel your pain, girl.

      Delete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY