An Introduction

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello and Happy 2014!!
Ahhh a new year, a new blog entering the webosphere. Is that a word? I dunno...

Anyway, I'm Felicity, but you can call me Lissie. I'm a girl on her gap year and I'm from the good ol' U S of A. Where in the US you ask? Well, it's usually sunny and near a Disney park. Not too vague, right? I'm living at home until I leave for school in August to a place that definitely isn't warm and sunny all the time.
My purpose in starting this blog is simply that I'm so inspired by all the beauty blogs I keep track of (praise bloglovin') not to start one of my own. I look at Vivianna Does Makeup and Parisian to Be and think, "Ohmygod I just want to swatch things."I'm so glad I've decided to create a place where I can put my own opinions on the world of beauty- and sometimes other things -instead of just reading others'.
2014 is gonna be a fantastic year for me, and I hope it is for you too.

Thanks for stopping by!

xo
Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY