Wishlist #1

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Well ducklings, it's that time of year again. That sad, sad time more or less a few weeks after Christmas where all of my gifted moola has disappeared. That's right, the Christmas money is gone. Therefore I've considered it an apt time to create a little list of the things that slipped my mind while I still had a gift card in my hand and a shopping bag on my arm. Let's begin…



Aurelia Miracle Cleanser: Is this cleanser one of the kids from Matilda: the Musical? 'Cause just about everyone seems to agree with it's name and call it a miracle. Let's discuss this little pot of joy, cause it does just about everything. Removes makeup and other yuckies in your pores? Yup. Soothe and hydrate skin? Yeah, son. Anti aging? Mhmm. Comes with a snazzy cloth designed to buff away dead skin cells? Um, duh. Is is made from a cool as heck sounding probotic technology and natural Eucalyptus, Chamomile, and Rosemary? Hell yeah. One day you will be mine, Aurelia Miracle Cleanser. One day, you will fix me.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: Now is the time where I join the army of bloggers to mention this ding dang powder. However while many have the joy of actually having it in their  makeup bags, the closest I've ever come is swatching it on my hand at Sephora like a billion times. These are finely milled, super soft powders and come in quite a few shades, each designed to give the face the effect of being in a certain kind of light. The one I dream about at night is Dim Light, as it is said to create a soft focus effect and blur imperfections. My battalion of acne scars would love to be blurred by you, Dim Light. In fact, they would consider it a pleasure.

Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment: Makeup? For my…nails? Alright Julep, if you say so. No seriously though, this stuff sounds legit. I saw it over on Lipstick With Some Sunshine and was immediately interested. It uses plant and oxygen based technologies to make the nails stronger, thicker, and smoother. The color is a super light pink that reminds me a little of Essie's Ballet Slippers and is perfect for a nude nail. It's like eighteen bucks though…

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: "Whyyyyy are you forty dollars", she sang soulfully with many riffs, then cried. Being a reader of many a beauty blog, I've recently discovered the lovely brand Jouer and their famous moisture tints. Now I'm not usually one for tinted moisturizer, leaning instead towards full coverage to mask my previously mentioned battalion of acne scars, but this stuff sounds killer. Mattifying, SPF protection, and more coverage than the average tinted moisturizer? Yes please.

Yo Santa if you have any of these left over hit me up
xo
Lissie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY