Lush Haul

Monday, March 10, 2014

  If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I love Lush. Lush and I have a very deep emotional connection based on sparkly bath bombs, shampoo bars, and other natural goodness. And although the fact that there's a Lush branch at the mall next to my house doesn't exactly feed my wallet, it does feed my soul.

Let's begin with the much discussed Tea Tree Water. I've seen this product on many a blog recently and decided I want to create my own opinion about it. There's been a "acne treatment toner" shaped void in my skincare routine so I'm glad it's been filled. Anything au naturale that'll help with my acne must be mine. I personally like the scent of tea tree, so I'm hoping this aromatic spray will give my spots a kick in the patootie.
Apparently I was on a bit of a shampoo bender this afternoon as I purchased two. That green-flecked blue circle is the Seanik shampoo bar. I received another one of Lush's shampoo bars (I think it was Karma Komba, it was green and had a dried up flower thing in it…) and it made my hair look like a freaking spring nymph with wavy, luscious locks so I've got pretty high hopes for this one. I've seen both bloggers and youtubers rave about this volumizing shampoo, so I'm pretty stoked. The other shampoo I purchased is Daddy-O which is one I'd never heard of before. It's a purple shampoo meant to keep brassiness away for blondes. I've been wanting to try a purple shampoo recently and was seriously looking into the John Freida one, but when I saw this one that I knew wouldn't have any nasties in it it came straight home with me.

Reviews for these will be coming soon!!
xo
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY