Sephora Chic Week Wishlist

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bonjour ducklings!! Now as some of you may or may not know, there is a truly magnificent event approaching. That event is Sephora's Chic Week. It's the spring version of the store's semi annual sales. (The other one's in November, in case you were wondering) In order to reap the benefits of this lovely occasion, you just need to sign up to be a Beauty Insider on the Sephora website. But who am I kidding if you're reading this you're probably already one or you're one of the higher up fancy levels that get even more stuff than we basic BIs do. Anywho, here's what's on my wish list for April 12th.
Let's begin with skincare, shall we? I've become super intrigued by the brand First Aid Beauty lately, seeing rave reviews on their products all over the place. I'm planning on starting out with their signature product, the Ultra Repair Cream as well as their 5 in 1 Face Cream which sounds pretty killer. Plus it's got SPF 30. Score. The last skincare bit I've got in mind is the Origins Mega Bright Pads which literally have no bad reviews. Anywhere. Even Nouvelle Daily liked 'em. If slapping these suckers across my visage every so often will take care of my acne scars then I am so down.
Moving on to what I've got my eye on makeup wise. First of all is a necessary repurchase as I'm getting scary low on my beloved Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. On the new discoveries front however, I'm very excited to try both the "pencil" and liquid offerings of Stila eyeliners, as both can apparently do no wrong. 
I'll also be taking this joyous 15% off opportunity to purchase like half of the Bare Minerals range. I'll do it, I swear. You'll see. Finally, I'm definitely planning on adding at least one of the Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blushes to my arsenal. I've got my eye on both Dollface and Fearless, but let's be real here friends I'll probably end up getting life 3 of 'em. 

Keep it real, ladies
xo
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY